Holy Cow! Have you been looking at our Indian Retreats with a sense of curiosity? Wondering whether this is an epic adventure for you? Join us for a relaxed information evening to find out more! Even if you are simply an armchair traveller, you'll learn a little more about !ncredible India, the epicentre of all things yoga and meditation. The place where it all began.
What to expect:
- A glass of bubbles/chai, indian inspired snacks and a lively travelogue.
- You'll hear from Lisa Allwell and Sharon Spencer who are leading these tours
- Listen to travellers tales (some of them hilarious!) from adventurers who have joined us before. Many of our students come for a second or even third time...once India gets under your skin, she draws you back for a little more magic.
- See photographs which capture Indian colour, chaos and beauty
- Hear from Emma Hamilton from Essence of India/Divinity Travel who helps us curate these trips into a graceful experience.
- You'll learn that India is not a place where you'll see people doing warrior two in the street, but where the yoga is hidden in plain sight. The air simply crackles with spirituality, gratitude and yes, magic!
If you are not planning to join us next year, but want to find out about this for future trips, this is a perfect evening to get all the information you need. They happen every year in February/March. There's no hard sell, we promise, as these tours sell themselves! Last year we were fully booked after just two weeks.
There is no cost to attend, but bookings are required for catering purposes.