Welcome to seed Yoga + Wellness
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- The front door to the studio will be locked at the beginning of class for safety and security. Late entry will not be permitted. We also encourage you to remain for the duration of the session.
- We will endeavour to start and finish classes at the scheduled time
- Seed Yoga + Wellness is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Classes at Seed Yoga + Wellness may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. Seed Yoga + Wellness is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes, workshops or other special events.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- All prices, products and offers include GST.
- Al prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices may increase from time to time. Notice of any such increase will be provided on our website and by email to exisiting students.
- The Intro Offer of 30 days of unlimited yoga for $30 is available only once and cannot be suspended for any reason.
- No further discounts or concessions apply.
- The activation date of the offer is the date of the purchase.
- Students may only purchase the Intro Offer once.
10 CLASS PASS
- All ten class passes expire 4 months from the date of the first class that you attend after purchase.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, or other special events.
- No refunds are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason. Transfers may be negotiated in writing with the studio.
- Direct Debit Membership agreements are for a minimum term of three monthly debits of $110.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops or other special events.
- After the expiry of the minimum term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Seed Yoga + Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to cancel your membership. Requests will not be accepted by any other means other than email. Please allow 7 business days to process any such cancellation.
- You may suspend your membership for periods longer than 7 days and no more than 3 months in any twelve month period. Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email. Please allow 7 business days to process any such suspension.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of such increases will be provided on our website and by email to affected students.
- Memberships cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their membership will be denied entry and have their membership cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Seed Yoga + Wellness reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party provider may charge a fee for failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- If auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more, Seed Yoga + Wellness may cancel the membership.
- The terms and conditions of our Direct Debit Request Agreement form a binding component of your membership agreement. You can download a copy of our Direct Debit Request Agreement here.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another person’s name by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 hours before start of workshop.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Door will close 2 minutes before the start time. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted. Latecomers will be considered a no show.
- Gift Cards can be used to attend yoga classes at Seed Yoga + Wellness (excluding workshops).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Seed Yoga + Wellness does not offer refunds Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. You may transfer the gift card to another person by emailing us at email@example.com. All purchases are final.
- We accept no responsibility if a card is used without your permission.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the studio.
- The content on our website belongs to us or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website and its content for purposes other than personal or non-commercial reasons then you must get our written permission.